Recipes: Healthy Cherry Trifle pudding
Cherry Trifle pudding.
You can cook Cherry Trifle pudding using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry Trifle pudding
- You need 200 gm of Cherry.
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered tea cake or sponge cake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar syrup.
- You need 1/2 ltr of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Custard powder.
- It's 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- It's 10 gm of China grass.
- Prepare 1 cup of Hot water.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tbsp of Broken nuts or caramelised nuts.
Cherry Trifle pudding instructions
- Crush the cherries in a mixer.place it in the pudding mould.sprinkle half tbsp sugar syrup on it.then second layer place the powdered cake on it.sprinkle half tbsp sugar syrup on it.keep it in the refrigerator 5 min.
- Soak China grass in 1 cup hot water for 5 min..
- Make custard: mix custard powder with a little cold milk and make a fine paste. heat milk,when it boils,add custard paste.cook it on low flame till it becomes thick,add sugar,stir it till dissolves.remove from heat.add vanila essance and mix it well..
- Melt the soaked China grass over boiling water without any lumps.drain it and add to the custard mix.stir it well..
- Transfer the custard into the pudding mould.when it sets half add broken nuts or caramelised nuts.keep it in the refrigerator to set 15 min..
- Unmould it and decorate it with whipping cream and cherries..