Avocado and Chocolate-Banana Smoothie from Bali.
You can have Avocado and Chocolate-Banana Smoothie from Bali using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado and Chocolate-Banana Smoothie from Bali
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- It's 1 of Banana (frozen).
- Prepare 300 ml of Soy milk (or milk).
- You need 2 tbsp of or (to taste) Condensed milk or honey.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate syrup.
Avocado and Chocolate-Banana Smoothie from Bali instructions
- Cut up the banana and freeze for 1 day. Chill the glasses in the fridge until they are ice cold..
- Turing the glasses as you go, swirl the chocolate sauce into them (If the glasses are ice cold, the sauce won't drip down)..
- Chill the glasses again. If using chocolate bars, mix with cream and microwave for 30 seconds to melt, and swirl the mixture in the glasses with a spoon..
- Blend the avocado, frozen banana, condensed milk and milk in a blender until smooth. Pour very carefully into the middle of the glasses to finish..