Recipes: Diet Matcha smoothie bowl
Matcha smoothie bowl. This vegan banana matcha smoothie bowl recipe is packed with antioxidants, fibre, vitamins and minerals. It's made with frozen banana, pineapple, spinach and zucchini for a sweet. This cold and creamy matcha green tea smoothie or smoothie bowl is packed with healthy ingredients.
Encha Matcha Smoothie Bowl and Drink. This smoothie bowl will bring the best of you. Build up your mind with positive thoughts with this lovable recipe. You can cook Matcha smoothie bowl using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matcha smoothie bowl
- You need 1 of frozen banana.
- It's 1 of frozen avocado.
- Prepare 2-4 of dates.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of soy milk.
- It's 1 tablespoon of matcha (depending on quality of matcha).
- You need of Yogurt.
- Prepare of Seasonal fruits.
- Prepare of Muesli.
- It's of Dried berries.
- It's of Chia seeds.
- Prepare of Almonds.
This refreshing matcha smoothie bowl fuses superfoods like chia and pomegranate for a satisfying and healthy kickstart to the day. Matcha smoothie bowls contain coconut milk which is vegan, gluten free, dairy free and a natural source of medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs). Move over acai—the matcha bowl is here. This breakfast bowl has everything you need to start the day: energizing matcha, protein- and vitamin-E-rich almonds, plus creamy coconut and banana.
Matcha smoothie bowl instructions
- Blend the banana, avocado, soy milk, dates, and matcha together (you can add chia seeds here if you want). Added dates depends on your level of sweetness, more dates- the sweeter it is..
- Place the smoothie mixture in a bowl..
- Top with yogurt, chia, seasonal fruits, dried berries, muesli and almonds (optional)..
A quick and simple matcha smoothie bowl made with coconut milk, spinach, zucchini, and sweetened with mango and dates. This matcha smoothie bowl from Windy City Organics is loaded with healthy fats, chlorophyll, protein, and essential fatty acids, and has a sweet delicious flavor. This Matcha Mint Smoothie bowl is packed full of healthy ingredients like matcha, spinach, fresh mint and coconut milk for a deliciously filling breakfast recipe. This is one of my favourite metabolism-boosting smoothie bowls from my cookbook Healthy Baking The addition of protein will keep you fuller for longer. Recognised as a superfood, matcha contain.