Healthy Mixed Fruits Smoothie.
You can have Healthy Mixed Fruits Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Mixed Fruits Smoothie
- Prepare 1 cup of Vanilla Frozen Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of V8 V-Fusion Black Cherry Berry Juice (or whatever else wanted).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Frozen Mixed Fruits.
- It's 1/2 cup of Half/Half Milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of Sugar (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Whip Cream (optional topping).
Healthy Mixed Fruits Smoothie instructions
- Mix frozen yogurt, juice, and milk.
- Make sure consistency of mixed product is somewhat thick.
- Add desired amount of fruit, save some pieces of fruit for decoration if wanted..
- Add in sugar and vanilla extract for added taste.
- Blend, and enjoy! :).