Recipes: Diet Dragon fruit -oat smoothie
Dragon fruit -oat smoothie. Keep this dragon fruit smoothie recipe vegan by using a non dairy milk and subbing a plant based protein. Dragon fruit has a mild taste, so the tropical flavor is played up with a squeeze of fresh lime. I will admit, adding dragon fruit to a smoothie in North America is mostly for Instagram!
Dragon Fruit Smoothie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Dragon Fruit Smoothie is such a winning combination of flavor! And can we talk about that color? You can cook Dragon fruit -oat smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dragon fruit -oat smoothie
- It's 1 cup of dragon fruit 's cubes.
- It's 1/2 cup of apple cubes.
- It's 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of honey (may avoid honey if diabetic).
- Prepare 1 pinch of rock salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Many people think this color is artificial. Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl a delicious smoothie bowl using pitaya or dragon fruit. Author: McKel Hill, MS, RD, LDN. Smoothie bowls are an easy and healthy way to start off the day.
Dragon fruit -oat smoothie step by step
- In a blender jar put all the ingredients,add water.Blend for 2 minutes to a smooth paste..
- Add water,whisk.Smoothie is ready to serve..
- Put few ice-cubes in serving glasses,pour smoothie over.Serve..
And now that dragon fruit is commonly available, making this vibrant The vibrant pink color of dragon fruit simply demands one's attention. Creamy dragon fruit smoothie made with coconut milk, banana, mango, and chia seeds. The dragon fruit smoothie is pink, creamy and sweet but not too sweet. Though I've shared my simple method for Making a Pitaya Bowl at Home before, we really liked the Backyard Bowls version with. Dragon fruit is known for its unique look and popular among foodies and the health-conscious for its wide range of benefits.