Recipes: Delicious Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe. Lately I've been a bit obsessed with smoothie bowls (or as I call them, smoodie The best part about smoothie bowls is the toppings. I've been keeping it super simple recently and It's especially great for the summer months when we're all looking for another way to cool down and. This is my favorite smoothie bowl for summer.
Maybe it's the whole not-slurping-it-down-in-five-minutes thing?! Smoothie bowls are a delicious and healthful way to start the day. Don't let the blue color of this smoothie bowl fool you — there is nothing artificial Using blue spirulina or blue pea flower powder, you can whip up a gorgeous smoothie or smoothie bowl the whole family will enjoy all summer long. You can have Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- It's of For smoothie.
- Prepare a few (to taste) of frozen blueberries.
- It's 1/2 of of a large mango, frozen.
- It's 1 of banana, frozen.
- It's 1 tbsp of honey.
- It's 2 tbsp of vanilla yoghurt.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare as needed of pineapple cubes.
- Prepare as needed of blueberries, frozen or fresh.
- You need as needed of banana, sliced.
- Prepare as needed of granola.
- Prepare as needed of chia seeds.
- You need as needed of flax seeds.
- You need as needed of peanuts.
Smoothie bowls are a great way to get creative and be healthy! They're essentially a smoothie in a bowl, but the difference is, you can top them with When you're making a smoothie bowl recipe, you can't really go wrong with ﬂavour combinations, once you have a staple cocktail of ingredients you like. Begin this smoothie bowl recipe by adding your frozen fruit of choice to the container of a Vitamix blender. In this example, for a pink smoothie bowl we used strawberries.
Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe instructions
- Gather all the ingredients. Leave the fruits on the counter for about 5 minutes before blending..
- After the 5 minutes, combine everything together in a blender and blend until smooth. Add a splash of water to help in blending if necessary. You may also push the fruits if needed. After blending, pour or scoop into a bowl and arrange the toppings on top.(The recommended toppings are just the toppings I think go well with this smoothie bowl but feel free to use other seeds or fruits.).
I will discuss all the variations later on in the post! Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipes - Life On Virginia Street. Find this Pin and more on Food by SOPHIA NELANDER. Such a great summer breakfast idea! Blended smoothie bowls are the fancy way to serve a thick, nutrient dense smoothie as a refreshing summer soup, dessert, snack or breakfast With this smoothie bowl recipe, you can have it all; the feel good energy from something healthy, and satisfying your sweet tooth without the processed sugar.