Purple Up! Fruit Smoothie. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Smoothie Recipes From Kraft®. Fruit Smoothie Submitted from Health Promotion and Wellness to celebrate Month of the Military Child. Performance Triad Washington, District of Columbia.
I used blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries…and purple cabbage! And on the berries: Use fresh, use frozen…either one works! If you use fresh, just be prepared to throw a little ice in the blender to give it more of a frozen/cold consistency. You can cook Purple Up! Fruit Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Purple Up! Fruit Smoothie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
- It's 1/2 cup of raspberries (fresh or frozen.
- It's 6 of large strawberries (fresh or frozen).
- It's 1/2 cup of greek yogurt (your choice of flavors).
- You need 1/2 cup of soy milk (or low-fat milk, almond milk or coconut milk).
- Prepare of Top with frozen passion fruit cubes for garnish.
This smoothie is bright purple and vibrant in color, using natural ingredients only. With that, I mean no added berry powder and whatsoever. Frozen fruit for thick and creamy smoothies. For a thick and creamy textured smoothie, it's essential to use frozen fruits.
Purple Up! Fruit Smoothie step by step
- In a blender, add all ingredients and blend. Freeze for a short period of time to make a thicker smoothie. Garish with passion fruit..
This Power Fruit Smoothie is a healthy smoothie recipe to help you stay full and lose weight! Packed full of fresh fruit - blueberries, strawberries, grapes, and bananas, this protein shake also uses Greek yogurt, milk, and a squeeze of honey! What a deliciously easy smoothie to enjoy for breakfast or just as a snack! Luckily, this purple smoothie is super-easy to make, without any weird ingredients. You can drink it on its own for a nice antioxidant boost, or dress it up like a "Witch's Brew" Smoothie for Halloween!