Recipes: Delicious Mango smoothie
Mango smoothie. Learn how to make a mango smoothie without yogurt, banana or milk. This ultra creamy mango smoothie is the best summertime smoothie recipe. It's made with fresh mango and a handful of ingredients (dairy or dairy-free) for the ultimate thirst quencher.
Well, this mango smoothie tastes like the most glorious double-thick, creamy, smooth mango custard you've ever imagined. Lightly sweetened with honey and banana, this healthy mango smoothie is perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. It's perfectly creamy and oh-so good! You can cook Mango smoothie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango smoothie
- You need 1/2 of mango.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 cup of chilled milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It's 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 3-4 of saffron strand for garnishing.
Whip up this refreshing mango smoothie recipe for an instant energy boost! This delicious mango smoothie is a tropical paradise for your tastebuds. It's ultra creamy and you can use fresh or.. Smoothie Without Yogurt Recipes on Yummly
Mango smoothie instructions
- Peel.and cut the mango in to slices.
- In a blender add mango,sugar and curd. Blend then to make a fine paste..
- Now add milk cardamom powder,salt And black pepper powder to it and blend it again to make a smooth mixture..
- Put some ice to it. Pour it into a glass garnish it with saffron and cardamom powder..
- Mango smoothie is ready serve it chilled..
Mango Smoothie is always a huge hit with the kids. This delectable recipe comes together with five ingredients in less than five minutes. Make it for breakfast, lunch or for an after school treat. This mango smoothie is made with frozen mango, yogurt, banana and juice, all blended together A healthy mango smoothie is just what I crave when the weather gets hot, or when I need a quick meal. If you're new to making smoothies, you'll learn pretty quickly that they're some of the most flexible recipes out there.