Recipes: Delicious Gingerbread cookies
Gingerbread cookies. This classic cut-out gingerbread cookie recipe is easy to make, perfect for decorating, and always so delicious. Gingerbread cookie recipes all start the same and mine comes from my mom. To her recipe, I add a little more molasses and increase the amount of spice favors.
Bust out your cookie cutter and make this classic Christmas treat! You can cut them into gingerbread men or use. At the holidays, gingerbread cookies are a dessert staple. You can have Gingerbread cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gingerbread cookies
- Prepare 125 grams of unsalted butter slightly melted.
- It's 300 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 120 grams of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of nutmeg.
These crispy cookies are full of delicious spices that give them a distinctive flavor. While there is quite a bit of prep work involved in making. Whether or not you actually like gingerbread cookies is kinda irrelevant. You make them every single year because they make people happy.
Gingerbread cookies instructions
- Mix the egg yolk, the sugar, the butter and the flour. Pre'heat the oven at 180C..
- When the mass looks crumbled add the cinnamon, the ginger and the nutmeg..
- Knead it adding the egg white (do NOT whisk them). Once done extended it (1cm of thickness) on a tray covered with vegetable paper and let it rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Take it out of the fridge and start making the shapes you wish. If you need to make a second badge, make repeat the 2nd half of process number 3..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown..
And because they're so damn adorable. These holiday gingerbread cookies are filled with sugar, spice and everything nice. Win your Christmas cookie swap by making one of these festive treats. Kids can help make these Gingerbread Cookies. The dough can be cut into any of their favorite holiday-themed shapes and decorated.