Recipes: Delicious Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls.
You can cook Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls
- Prepare of For the smoothie bowl:.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen blueberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen raspberries.
- You need 1 cup of frozen dragon fruit (I used the brand creative gourmet).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- It's 1 of large banana.
- Prepare of For the toppings:.
- It's of Use any desired toppings (go to top of page to see the topping I used).
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls step by step
- Gather all ingredients..
- In a high speed blender, process the frozen blueberries, raspberries, dragon fruit, milk and banana..
- Continue processing until the mixture becomes smooth and a think consistency..
- Add more milk if needed. if the mixture is too runny then add some more frozen fruit..
- Pour into 2 medium sized bowls and top with the toppings of your choice..