Recipe: Tasty Louisa's Cake
You can have Louisa's Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Louisa's Cake
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 150 grams of Sugar.
- It's 2 small of eggs.
- You need 100 grams of Flour.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 150 grams of Ricotta cheese, softened.
- It's 1 of Zest of a lemon.
- It's 3/4 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of Apple, peeled cored and grated (approximately 100 grams).
Louisa's Cake instructions
- Heat the oven at 400°F..
- Cream the butter and the sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one after the other at a low speed..
- Cut the ricotta with a tablespoon and mix with the sugar and butter until smooth..
- Slowly add the flour, baking powder, salt and apple and fold with a spatula until just combined..
- Pour the batter in a pan and bake for 35 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the edges start to pull away from the pan..