Recipe: Appetizing Italian No Bake Cake
Italian No Bake Cake.
You can cook Italian No Bake Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian No Bake Cake
- It's 1 can of crushed pineapples.
- You need 1 can of Condensed sweetened milk.
- You need 1 packages of Coconut flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 box of Nilla Wafers.
- You need 8 oz of Cool Whip.
- You need 1 small of cherries (jar).
- Prepare 1 cup of pecans (optional).
Italian No Bake Cake instructions
- Mix lemon juice and condensed sweetened milk in a large bowl..
- Layer Nilla Wafers in a 9x13 container in a single layer..
- Add crushed pineapples with juice to the lemon juice and condensed sweetened milk..
- Pour mixture over Nilla wafers, smooth out. Repeat another layer of Nilla wafers on top of the mixture..
- Add Cool whip on top of layered mixture..
- Sprinkle the entire bag of Coconut flakes on top of the cool whip. Top with cherries (You may wanna place cherries on paper towel first to get excess juice off). Refrigerate overnight, serve and enjoy. You may replace coconut with pecans or add pecans with coconut flakes..