Trifle Cake Dessert with Berries.
You can have Trifle Cake Dessert with Berries using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Trifle Cake Dessert with Berries
- You need 1 lb of cake.
- You need 1 cup of raspberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced strawberries.
- It's 1 cup of blueberries.
- It's 1 cup of blackberries.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of pomegranate.
- It's 1/2 cup of sliced kiwis.
- It's 1 of current berries stem for garnish.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of diced mango.
- It's 1/2 cup of pistachios.
- You need 1/4 cup of icing sugar.
- It's 350 grams of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sweetened whipped cream.
Trifle Cake Dessert with Berries instructions
- Cut the pound cake into slices about 1.5 inches thick, and set aside..
- Use a blender to blend the mango and the heavy cream together, which will be used as one of the fillings.(if the mango is not sweet add sugar to you liking)..
- Coat the pistachios with icing sugar and carmelise it on the pan on medium heat, then also set aside..
- Use a large deep bowl to put the first layer of cake, on top of it the (mango and heavy cream) filling, on top of that some rasberry, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry and pomegranate. Repeat this step again and again until you finish from all the cake layers..
- On the top spread the whipped cream, then garnish with rasberry, strawberry, blackberry, blueberry, kiwi, caramelised pistachio and the currant berries stem. And enjoy :).