How To Prep Diet Peruvian Pisco Sour
Peruvian Pisco Sour.
You can have Peruvian Pisco Sour using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peruvian Pisco Sour
- You need 3 ounces of Pisco Quebranta.
- Prepare 1 ounce of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1 ounce of clear syrup (unflavored).
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- It's 2 of ice cubes, crushed.
- You need 6 drops of Angostura bitters.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
Peruvian Pisco Sour instructions
- Pour the pisco, lime juice, syrup, egg white, and ice cubes into a shaker and shake vigorously, for about 10secs. In case you use a blender, do it for about 5secs. or until you get a smooth texture..
- Pour the drink in two cocktail glasses, and garnish them with 3 drops of Angostura bitters on each of the drink, and some cinnamon powder..