Chocolate sweet potatoes smoothie bowl. Sweet potatoes might be perfect for a fall side dish, but for breakfast in a smoothie bowls? But if you're like me and live in the south Just chilled sweet potato and cold milk. If you want to add in some ice, that's fine.
Bake & Cool a large sweet potato. Peel put in blender add a splash of almond milk. This sweet potato pie smoothie is sweet, decadent and healthy--yet tastes like you are having dessert for breakfast! You can have Chocolate sweet potatoes smoothie bowl using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate sweet potatoes smoothie bowl
- It's 1/2 bowl of chilled sweet potatoes boiled & mashed.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It's 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (full fat fresh).
- You need Dash of some pink Himalayan salt.
- It's of Grated Chocolate,walnuts & some vanilla ice cream for garnishing as per choice.
It is the perfect way to fuel your day! Decadent chocolate and nourishing almond butter blended together with frozen bananas and chilled almond milk. With only a few simple ingredients, it is a purely blissful treat! Inspired by my love of this flavor combination, this Chocolate Almond Butter Smoothie Bowl makes for a great way to start the.
Chocolate sweet potatoes smoothie bowl instructions
- Take a blender jar pop in milk, chilled sweet potatoes boiled & mashed,cocoa powder,vanilla essence,oil,pink Himalayan salt,honey cover the lid.
- Pulse this paleo for 2-3 times for a smooth rich texture smoothie.
- Pop in a serving bowl garnish it & enjoy immediately it’s drooling & inviting deliciously awesome chocolate sweet potatoes smoothie bowl...!.
Start your morning off right with a cool and refreshing Sweet Potato Smoothie Bowl, packed with fresh fruit, yogurt and sunflower seeds. Sweet potatoes are awesome, even when they're not in chocolate sweet potato pie. Sweet potatoes contain lots of beta-carotene, which converts to Vitamin A. They contain so much Chocolate Protein Smoothie Bowl. And for more sweet potato goodness, you may enjoy these This low-sugar chocolate avocado smoothie bowl is ultra thick and creamy, loaded with nutrition and tastes like chocolate cake batter, despite containing no added sugar!