Healthy green smoothie. Fortunately, green smoothie recipes have improved by leaps and bounds since stepping into the To get started, try one of these nine green smoothie recipes. Healthy, full of flavor, and ranging from. Want to know how to make the healthiest green smoothie?
Want your green smoothie to be extra chilly? Freeze your favorite fruits like ripe bananas (peel first) That's why we think green smoothies are the healthiest fast food for people who are constantly on. Chewing your green smoothie is no fun! You can have Healthy green smoothie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy green smoothie
- You need 200 gm of spinach leaves.
- Prepare 50 gm of bottle gourd roughly chopped.
- It's 5-6 of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 of orange pulp.
- It's 1 of banana.
- It's As needed of Water to adjust consistency.
- It's Pinch of black salt.
- You need 1 spoon of lemon juice.
To get a "smooth" green smoothie experience, blend up That's why we think green smoothies are the healthiest fast food for people who are constantly on. Green smoothies can be super easy to make if you follow this formula. This simple green smoothie is my best green smoothie recipe and it's a great way to get some health and goodness into your body. Vegan and packed full of healthy ingredients, it's filling enough for.
Healthy green smoothie step by step
- Roughly chop bottle gourd, banana, and add it to a blending jar. In it add spinach leaves, mint leaves (pudina) and peeled orange slices. Remember to de seed them before adding to the jar..
- Add lemon juice and salt at this stage or you can add them afterwards. I prefer to add before blending so that all of the ingredients mix well. Blend for 5 minutes in interval and add water if required to help blend into smooth flavourful juice..
- Now pour into your favourite glass and garnish it with your choice of seeds or dry fruits. I prefer to add roasted flaxseeds and melon seeds to it. You can add flaxseed during the process of blending as to make it even more healthy. Enjoy..
Green smoothies are all the rage these days. Many people are drinking them every day or at least several times a week in an attempt to get healthy and "alkalize" the body. Then, I decided to give green smoothies a try. Green smoothies are everywhere these days, but buying one a day can quickly add up. Score a health boost at home (and save $$$) with these easy and healthy green smoothie recipes.