How to Make Delicious Christmas chocolate covered pretzel rods
Christmas chocolate covered pretzel rods. Chocolate covered pretzels rods are a great idea for any holiday, not just Christmas. You can even call them chocolate. Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods - Wedding, Baby Shower, Birthday Party favors, Teacher GIFT, Party Treats, Easter Basket Presents.
This post may contain affiliate links. This festive and fun Christmas Pretzel Rod Recipe is perfect if you need a quick and easy treat for the holidays. If you are looking for something a little different this Christmas. You can cook Christmas chocolate covered pretzel rods using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas chocolate covered pretzel rods
- Prepare 24 of Pretzel Rods.
- You need 4 ounces of red candy melts.
- Prepare 4 ounces of green candy melts.
- You need 4 ounces of white candy melts.
- Prepare 4 ounces of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need of Toppings: Christmas Sprinkles Christmas M&Ms, chopped nuts, etc.
Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods are so fun and simple to make. They're the easiest "Christmas cookie" out there and everyone loves them! You'll want to store your chocolate covered pretzel rods in an airtight container. They don't need to be refrigerated and can be kept for up to a week on.
Christmas chocolate covered pretzel rods instructions
- Melt the white candy melts and the semi-sweet chocolate chips in 2 separate tall glasses..
- Melt them in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until they are completely melted..
- Melt the green and red candy melts in separate bowls in 30 second increments as well..
- Dip pretzel rods into the white candy melt and the semi-sweet chocolate chips..
- Place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, wax paper, foil or wire rack..
- With a fork drizzle the opposite color candy melts onto the pretzel rods for decoration and top with the sprinkles, m&ms, nuts, etc..
- Allow them to cool completely (1 hour at room temperature or 30 minutes in the refrigerator). Enjoy!.
These easy Christmas chocolate covered pretzel rods are a must-have this holiday season! If you think pretzels are only made for snacking, think again! These chocolate covered pretzel rods are one of my favorite Christmas treats. Growing up, I remember one of my neighbors bringing them over. These Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods are so easy to make and are perfect for little hands, to help make.