Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting
Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting. Pineapple carrot cake is incredibly moist, bursting with spice flavor, and garnished with smooth and tangy cream cheese frosting. I'm in freak out mode over this pineapple carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Which isn't much different from any other time I eat carrot cake, but this time it's a.
My lovely wife is, without a doubt, the baker in the household. However, my obsession with the kitchen won't allow me to leave her alone in there lol. Classic Carrot Cake with Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting. You can have Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting
- You need 3 cup of grated carrots.
- It's 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 4 of large eggs.
- It's 1 cup of cooking oil.
- It's 1/2 can of pineapple crushed with the juice.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of for cream cheese frosting.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It's 2 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh lemon juice / vanilla extract.
Same cream cheese frosting in my hair for weeks. I love cream cheese frosting and carrot cake was always my favorite cake for my birthdays growing up! I am definitely going to make these for an upcoming meeting happening at a Coffee Emporium in Cincinnati with lots of new friends I met online. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE - This classic carrot cake is nicely spiced, ultra-moist, and topped with lavish swirls of cream cheese frosting.
Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour pan..
- In large bowl combine grated carrots, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, pecan, and cinnamon..
- Mix eggs for a minute, pour sugar in, pineapple crushed, vanilla, and carrots mixed. Spoon batter into prepared pan..
- Baked in the preheated oven for 40 to 60 mnt, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean..
- To make frosting : combine cream cheese, and butter mix well. Add icing sugar, and lemon into the bowl, beat until smooth..
Because of the cream cheese frosting, I recommend storing these carrot cake cupcakes in the refrigerator. With mixer running on low speed, slowly add powdered sugar and beat until well blended and smooth*. Frost cupcakes with cream cheese frosting then immediately roll edges of frosting in. We love our extra creamy cream cheese frosting. It's soft and creamy and doesn't firm up like some cake frostings.