Berry smoothie. A smoothie is so much more than blended fruit. It's an art with all of its different elements blending perfectly together. Berry Smoothie Tips What is the best liquid to put in a smoothie?
Fresh berries are blended with milk, yogurt, and chia seeds to create a healthy, on the go meal or snack for any palate. We love smoothies from strawberry banana to uber healthy green smoothies and even blueberry smoothies! They are the perfect meal prep and an easy way to keep our mornings on track! You can have Berry smoothie using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Berry smoothie
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen mixed berries (exclude bitter ones).
- Prepare 3/4 of th cup plain low Fat yogart.
- It's 4 of Honey tablespoons.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Vanilla non alhol.
- It's 1 of and quater cups plain Water.
Smoothies are the favored way to enjoy berries, be they fresh or frozen. You can make this mixed berry smoothie when berries are in season and fresh blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries are readily available. But frozen berries are just as suitable—purchased or home frozen. High in anti-oxidants, fiber, protein, and vitamin C, this smoothie is both tasty and healthy!
Berry smoothie instructions
- Use frozen berries from supermarkets..defrost only briefly by passi g hot water quickly over berries thru a collander without losing any berries! and then try not adding too much excess ringing water back to the blender so as to mix up water measurements.and try adding bit by bit and checking consistancy as go along.
- Blend with about half cup of water.Add bit more water later (about half a cup).
- Blend until only seeds unblended and then sieve thrua small holes seive.
- Here aded bit mor water to help pass thru the seive.Add honey and Add tablespoon vanila.the rest of unseived seeds can be strived again using larger hole sieve and used for some other uses perhaps maybe in other recipes or for making syrup sauces or even toppings fillings etc.
- Add yogart(here used low Fat yogart).look for nice thick thin pourable consistancy!.
- When covered with cling film and refrigerated to next day this is how it looks!.
- 2 days after this is how it looks! Is it still drinkable?.
I also used vanilla yogurt and added a few more blueberries. It is sooo smooth and creamy! I ate some right away and froze the rest. Wow when I ate the frozen smoothie it was amazing! It will be my new "healthy" ice cream!