Easiest Way to Meal Prep Diet Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Strawberry Banana Smoothie. Strawberries and bananas are a classic combination. Instead of having them in a milkshake, which is based on ice cream, why not try them in a smoothie instead? Make with yogurt or milk and ice This strawberry banana smoothie is made from four simple ingredients - strawberries, banana, milk and yogurt.
It's the perfect snack or breakfast! Strawberry banana smoothie recipe made with just three ingredients. You can't go wrong with this simple and delicious smoothie! You can have Strawberry Banana Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- You need 7 of strawberries.
- It's 2 of bananas.
- It's 1 of squirt of honey.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1 cup of ice cubes.
- It's 1 spoon of full of cool whip (optional).
In addition to strawberries and bananas, this smoothie also has vanilla yogurt, wheat germ, and honey. In this video, Strawberry Sue teaches you how to make her delicious strawberry banana smoothie. A strawberry banana smoothie is one of my favorite smoothie flavor combinations because it tastes absolutely delicious and reminds me of childhood. This iconic pink drink is often one of the first fruit.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie instructions
- First, pull the leaves of you strawberries - don't forget to leave some for the top! Then cut your strawberries in half. Cut the bananas into slices..
- Add the bananas and strawberries to your blender. Add a squirt of honey, ice and milk to the blender as well..
- Blend untill smooth and top them of with cool whip and the extra strawberry (optional) enjoy!.
I originally made this strawberry banana smoothie for Jack. He's a smoothie guy no matter what temperature it is outside. But I've been waking up extra parched lately, so this fruity berry smoothie. This healthy strawberry banana smoothie can be made with milk, dairy free or high protein. Strawberry-banana is one of the most popular fruit combos for smoothies, but if you find yourself with an overload of other ripe fresh fruit, get to work creating your own freezer pantry.