Easiest Way to Meal Prep Diet Mango Smoothie
Mango Smoothie. Learn how to make a mango smoothie without yogurt, banana or milk. This ultra creamy mango smoothie is the best summertime smoothie recipe. It's made with fresh mango and a handful of ingredients (dairy or dairy-free) for the ultimate thirst quencher.
Well, this mango smoothie tastes like the most glorious double-thick, creamy, smooth mango custard you've ever imagined. Lightly sweetened with honey and banana, this healthy mango smoothie is perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. It's perfectly creamy and oh-so good! You can have Mango Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Smoothie
- Prepare 1 cup of mango.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- It's 1/2 cup of water if it is required.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar or honey.
- You need of Few pieces of mangoes.
- It's 1 scoop of ice cream.
- It's As needed of jelly readymade toffee.
- You need as needed of Chocklet stick for garnishing.
Whip up this refreshing mango smoothie recipe for an instant energy boost! This delicious mango smoothie is a tropical paradise for your tastebuds. It's ultra creamy and you can use fresh or.. Smoothie Without Yogurt Recipes on Yummly
Mango Smoothie step by step
- Now take a blender add mangoes, curd and little water add sugar or honey accd to taste mix it with help of grinder.
- Now take a glass add mango mixture few pieces of mango than mango mixture add scoop of ice cream and spread mango pieces jelly and stick serve it chill.
Mango Smoothie is always a huge hit with the kids. This delectable recipe comes together with five ingredients in less than five minutes. Make it for breakfast, lunch or for an after school treat. This mango smoothie is made with frozen mango, yogurt, banana and juice, all blended together A healthy mango smoothie is just what I crave when the weather gets hot, or when I need a quick meal. If you're new to making smoothies, you'll learn pretty quickly that they're some of the most flexible recipes out there.