Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars.
You can cook Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars
- You need of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's of Red Velvet Bars.
- Prepare 3 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red food coloring.
- It's 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare 9x13 pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder then set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and creamy (2-3 minutes).
- Beat in eggs, vanilla, and food coloring until combined.
- Add flour mixture until soft dough forms. Press into bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes until edges start to pull away from sides and toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool before frosting.
- For the frosting, beat cream cheese and butter. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat together until smooth.
- Frost bars and enjoy!.