Mint Matcha Green Smoothie.
You can have Mint Matcha Green Smoothie using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint Matcha Green Smoothie
- You need 1 of lebanese cucumber (roughly chopped).
- It's 3 of mint.
- It's 2 tsp of garlic (to taste).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of baby spinach leaves.
- It's 1 of granny smith apple (quartered).
- It's 1/2 of squeezed lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of matcha tea.
- It's 1 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 6 of cubes of ice.
Mint Matcha Green Smoothie step by step
- To prepare the matcha tea, sift the matcha powder into a small glass/bowl. Pour about 1/3 cup of just below boiling point water onto the powder and whisk with a small whisk..
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender such as a Thermomix and enjoy :).