Easiest Way to Make Diet Creamy banana smothie
Creamy banana smothie. A simple Banana Smoothie that is healthy, easy to make & packed with protein & fibre. It's rich, thick, creamy, tastes like banana bread & will keep you full for ages! Simple is the name of the game today.
Rather than using ice, freeze bananas before adding to. A quick and easy banana smoothie can be made more creamier at home with this simple recipe. A healthy and a tasty dessert to satisfy your. You can have Creamy banana smothie using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy banana smothie
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 packet of milk (add according to your taste).
- It's 2 teaspoons of Uno powder.
This creamy honey and banana smoothie recipe is flexible so you can make it as thick or thin a consistency as you wish. I have made it so you can use a straw (so it is not so thick). Bananas, strawberries, almond milk, cinnamon, and vanilla come together in this creamy banana split-inspired smoothie. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Banana Strawberry Split Smoothie.
Creamy banana smothie instructions
- First, ensure that you have all your ingredients ready.
- Peel your banaas and put them in a blender, add the Uno powder to it (The Uno powder,gives the smothie a creamy taste in it).
- Then add milk(here add the milk according to your taste).
- Now blend everything together until creamy.
- Serve and Enjoy your creamy banana smothie.
Start your morning off nourished with a thick and creamy Banana Oatmeal Smoothie with oatmeal, bananas, cinnamon and coconut milk. Bananas and peaches blended together make for a The bananas and rice milk used in this recipe are staple ingredients of the bland diet. For the creamiest banana smoothie, use frozen banana slices (I've shared how I freeze bananas for smoothies below). Half an orange — When I have oranges in the house, I love adding them to my. Creamy Banana Avocado Smoothie: This is truly a sweet and creamy green dream! 🙂 Have it for a snack on-the-go or a light breakfast or as a pre- or post- workout reward for your taste buds!