Papaya Orange Paradise Smoothie. Blending papaya, banana, lime, coconut milk, and coconut shavings together makes for island paradise flavor. As you can obviously see, this smoothie combines papaya, oranges, banana, and kale into a produce powerhouse. Not pictured: coconut milk, which helps make the smoothie sip-able.
A Blend Of Fresh Orange Fruit, Orange Syrup, Carbohydrates and Crusted Ice. MD Vegan blending papayas with orange juice. This smoothie is stuffed with the goodness of papaya, which is rich in vitamin A and fibre… a must-have fruit for diabetics. You can have Papaya Orange Paradise Smoothie using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Papaya Orange Paradise Smoothie
- It's 1 cup of cubed papaya.
- It's 1 of large ripe orange peeled and deseeded.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey or as per the sweet preference.
- It's 1 cup of plain thick fresh curd.
- It's 2 drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 pinch of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 cup of crushed ice.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of papaya cubes for garnishing.
Here is the original recipe source: Papaya orange smoothie by Tarla Dalal. This easy, vegan banana papaya smoothie recipe features carrot, ginger and almond milk and is wonderful for digestion, healthy skin and immunity. You can customize it using other fruit such as pineapple, mango or orange or throw in a handful of greens for some extra nutrition. Papaya and pineapple smoothie - a simple, quick and incredibly tasty dairy free thick smoothie that's made with coconut milk.
Papaya Orange Paradise Smoothie step by step
- Put papaya, orange, half of honey, vanilla essence, nutmeg powder, turmeric powder and crushed ice into a blender and blend until smooth..
- Blend the chilled yogurt and rest of the honey separately..
- Now carefully fill half the glass with blended curd, then pour the prepared smoothie..
- Add the blended curd again.
- Sprinkle some of the reserved papaya cubes and serve chilled..
- Tip You can blend papaya and all ingredients together and serve chilled.
With that being said, the papaya combined with banana, coconut milk and pineapple yields this nectar sweet taste of paradise. You can either eat it alone or add it to this. Strawberry Orange Smoothie Orange Juice Smoothie Papaya Smoothie Turmeric Smoothie Papaya Juice Recipe Fruit Juice Good Smoothies Papaya Enzyme Anti-inflammatory Smoothie. My absolute favorite fruit is papaya. I could eat it every single day!