Recipes: Yummy Affogato on Avocado Smoothie
Affogato on Avocado Smoothie. Finally know how to make a chocolate avocado smoothie that is deliciously topped with affogato. This Indonesian delicacy added with my favorite Italian. Affogato is a simple Italian dessert that combines a scoop of gelato with hot espresso to create a cupful of bittersweet heaven.
AVOCADO Tree Seed (pit) Houseplant or Outdoor. Avocado Tree Seed also known as Pear ,butter fruit, butter pear and laurel peach. Smoothie Drinks Healthy Smoothies Healthy Drinks Smoothie Recipes Healthy Recipes Healthy Food Healthy Eating Pumpkin Recipes. You can have Affogato on Avocado Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Affogato on Avocado Smoothie
- Prepare 1 of small avocado, pit removed.
- You need 20 g of condensed milk, adjust to taste.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 45 g of ice cubes.
- You need of chocolate syrup/chocolate condensed milk for drizzle.
- Prepare 1 of large scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- It's 1 shot of espresso / strong brewed coffee.
The perfect plant-based way to start your day. This creamy avocado smoothie was inspired by a recent trip to Iceland, where I hit the smoothie jackpot. Let me show you how it's made! Try this avocado, vanilla yogurt, and honey smoothie in the summer for a refreshing treat.
Affogato on Avocado Smoothie step by step
- Scoop out the avocado flesh into a blender. Add the milk, water, and ice cubes. Then blend until smooth..
- Drizzle chocolate syrup along the inner sides of a glass cup. Then add in the smoothie..
- Top with vanilla ice cream and finally the freshly brewed espresso or strong coffee..
I'm from Brazil and my grandpa has drank an avocado smoothie practically every morning for years. This is a pretty good one. This creamy avocado smoothie seriously tastes like a vanilla milkshake. try it and see for yourself! Adding avocado to a smoothie might sound strange, but you'll be surprised if you try it! This secretly healthy avocado shake is so unbelievably creamy, it honestly tastes like drinking an actual vanilla.