Suya sandwich and orange banana smoothie. I love smoothie's for breakfast and the combination of orange and banana is wonderful however I tweaked the recipe to my tastes. This is another smoothie that helps to improve immunity since it has a good amount of vitamin C and other essential nutrients. A sweet banana and sour oranges go well to make this.
Strawberry, Banana, Orange Smoothie With Protein PowderThe Seaman Mom. For the creamiest banana smoothie, use frozen banana slices (I've shared how I freeze bananas for smoothies below). Half an orange — When I have oranges in the Our banana smoothie is extra creamy and fruity. You can cook Suya sandwich and orange banana smoothie using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Suya sandwich and orange banana smoothie
- You need 6 of sliced bread.
- It's 3 pieces of iceberg lettuce leaf.
- It's 1/4 cup of mayonaise.
- It's 2/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of mustard.
- It's 1/2 tea spoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of black powder.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- It's of Sliced onions, tomatoes and cucumber (optional).
- Prepare of For the fruit smoothie.
- You need 2 cups of orange juice.
- It's 3 cups of yoghurt.
- You need 4 of ripped bana (finely diced).
- You need of Sugar to taste (optional).
Depending on how ripe or sweet your banana and orange are, you may need to. So EASY - make a banana smoothie to your liking with fresh or frozen berries of your choice [Fill in the Blank] Banana Smoothie. One of my father's favorite anytime indulgences is making a banana with banana(frozen slices) I add apple orange mixed frozen fruit(grapes strawberries peaches pears). Blend up this orange banana smoothie recipe for breakfast or a snack to give you plant-powered energy.
Suya sandwich and orange banana smoothie instructions
- Line up the bread slices.
- Mix the ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, chili, black powder, and salt to make a dressing.
- Spread the dressing on one side of the bread, add the “suya/ tsire” meat on top, arrange the cocumber, tomatoes and onion slices.
- Spread the dressing on another slice of bread on one side, place it on the other dressed bread and serve.
- For the smoothie.
- Blend the diced banana with the orange juice, till well blended.
- Add the yoghurt and sugar to taste.
- Blend to a smooth texture and serve chilled..
Also makes a great post workout snack. This Simple Orange Banana Smoothie is loaded with plant-powered goodness and nutrients to give you energy. The best kind of "fast" food is a green. Combine the orange juice, lime juice, strawberries, and banana in a blender and process until smooth. So when I realized this week that I coincidentally had real oranges, bananas, and a fresh pineapple in the house, thought I would kick it up another notch and make the real thing!