Recipes: Perfect Strawberry banana breakfast smoothie
Strawberry banana breakfast smoothie. It was the very first smoothie recipe that I ever learned to make back in high school when smoothies. Like our favorite banana smoothie, we love this strawberry banana smoothie for a snack and for breakfast. This refreshing strawberry banana smoothie recipe is perfect for summer afternoons or as a healthy breakfast!
Strawberries and bananas are a classic combination. Instead of having them in a milkshake, which is based on ice cream, why not try them in a smoothie instead? Taste the smoothie and make any adjustments. You can have Strawberry banana breakfast smoothie using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry banana breakfast smoothie
- Prepare 1 of medium-large banana.
- You need 1 cup of strawberries.
- It's 1 of the juice of 1 cara cara orange.
- Prepare 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 of handful or two of ice.
If the smoothie is too thin, add some ice or more strawberries/bananas. The BEST strawberry banana smoothie recipe ever! It's the perfect snack or breakfast! Is there any other smoothie flavor more classic than a Strawberry Banana Smoothie?!
Strawberry banana breakfast smoothie instructions
- Put the fruit in a blender and blend well.
- Add the yogurt and blend well. I use a high setting for this do it comes out smooth.
- Add the ice. A few cubes at a time if you need. I use the ice crusher setting so there are no chunks left. Blend well until smooth..
I'd have to say no way Jose. This strawberry banana smoothie is made from four simple ingredients - strawberries, banana, milk and yogurt. The smoothie of all smoothies…the classic Strawberry Banana Smoothie! You all know how I love smoothies. Strawberry banana smoothie recipes - with refreshing taste of an island tropical smoothie or drinks.