Recipes: Perfect Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie
Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie. Great recipe for Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie. Addictive, pretty, vegan, healthy, and hides a serving of beets and a full cup of shredded carrot. This recipe is more for people who need to increase their protein and vitimin A intake for the day.
Packed with protein and fiber, this vegan, paleo, gluten free smoothie is perfect for breakfast or as a post workout snack. Add more veggies to your day with this vanilla beet smoothie! Packed with protein and fiber, this vegan, paleo, gluten free smoothie is perfect for breakfast or as a post workout snack. You can cook Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie
- Prepare 3/4 cup of diced canned beets.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- It's 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries.
- You need 5 of frozen strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nut milk of choice.
- It's 1/2 of serving of vanilla plant-based protein powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- It's 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It's Dash of vanilla extract.
- It's Dash of sweetener of choice.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- Prepare A few of raspberries (optional).
What Fruit Goes Well with Beets? Beets go well with strawberries and banana in this smoothie, but they are mild-flavored enough to pair well with almost any fruit you happen to have on hand. Using frozen fruit gives this smoothie a nice slushy texture. If you want to hide the beet flavor even more, try using some frozen raspberries!
Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie step by step
- Rinse the beets under warm water to get some of the more flavorful juices off.
- Put beets, shredded carrots, pineapple, blueberries, strawberries and water into the blender and blend on extraction, or smoothie mode.
- Add ground flax seed, protein powder, and nut milk and blend with a dash of vanilla and sweetener to taste.
- Pour into a cup and drop maple syrup into it without mixing, adding optional raspberries, peanuts, unsweetened coconut flakes, honey, etc.
BEET AND DRAGON FRUIT PROTEIN SMOOTHIE (VEGAN) by Just Beet It. Supercharge your day with a refreshing antioxidant-rich and protein-booster Beet and Dragon Fruit (Pitaya) Vegan/Paleo Smoothie Bowl! Each bowl is filled with fiber, vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, complete proteins, and no added sugar. Beets are low in calories and a great source of nutrients, including folate, potassium, vitamin C, and more. Beets may help lower blood pressure.