Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie.
You can cook Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie
- You need 1 of handful fresh baby spinach.
- It's 1/2 cup of skim milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of frozen mixed berries.
- You need 1 oz of reduced fat cream cheese,softened.
- It's 1/4 cup of heaping of blueberry or vanilla low fat greek yogurt(I like dannon light and fit greek).
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- You need 1 of splenda,stevia or truvia packet or a bit of honey(2 tsp).
Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie instructions
- Add first three ingredients in a blender and blend at least 30 seconds. Add remaining ingredients and blend for 45 seconds or until its thick and smooth..