Soft Gingerbread Cookies.
You can cook Soft Gingerbread Cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft Gingerbread Cookies
- It's 1 cup of unsalted butter (softened).
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of molasses.
- It's 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
Soft Gingerbread Cookies step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy..
- Next, beat in the egg and molasses until combined..
- Lastly, stir in the remaining ingredients, cover, and refridgerate for 2 hours..
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350°F and line your baking sheets with parchment paper..
- Cut festive shapes out of your dough, or shape the dough into 1 inch balls and place them about 2 inches apart onto your baking sheets..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until soft in the center..
- Cool for about 2 and 1/2 minutes before removing from baking sheets..