Banana watermelon smoothies. Dear beloved friends, Here is another video of mine "How to Make Banana and Watermelon Smoothie". How to Make a Banana Smoothie. Banana smoothies make excellent breakfasts, mid-day snacks, and hangover cures.
Combined with banana and peanut butter, this smoothie has the protein, carbs and healthy fats you Banana and watermelon make a delicious and nutritious pair that'll also satisfy your sweet tooth. Learn how to make watermelon & banana smoothie! Banana is a fail-proof smoothie ingredient because of the richness of taste and creaminess it adds to the combination. You can have Banana watermelon smoothies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana watermelon smoothies
- Prepare 2 of banana peeled cut small spices.
- You need 1 cup of peices of watermelon.
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate syrup.
- It's 1/2 tsp of candy crystals.
I had this watermelon smoothie recently and I loved it. It is so refreshing and the combination of banana, apple and watermelon gives the smoothie a sweet,velvety, and refreshing taste. Watermelon Smoothies Healthy Smoothies Smoothie Recipes Healthy Snacks Simple Loaded with fresh, fruit this creamy strawberry watermelon smoothie is mixed with banana, greek yogurt. Banana watermelon smoothie: Banana and watermelon is a perfect combination for a light, refreshing and healthy breakfast.
Banana watermelon smoothies instructions
- Take mixy jar put chopped water melon peices blend it nicely..this mixer pour into open deep bowl keep in refrigerator 1 hour...
- Now take banana peices put mixy jar make fine smoothly..keep in refrigerator 1 hour....
- Take serving glass dip into chocolate syrup again dip into candy on plate..chocolate moisture helps to stick candys.
- Now pour banana smoothy on a serving glass and add one spoon chocolate syrup again add watermelon smoothy...again one more layer banana again watermelon.
- Finally sprinkle candy crystals on top of smoothy,,,it's cool.
Nutritious smoothies are quick and easy to grab on your way out the door. If you keep ripe bananas in the freezer, you'll always be ready for. Banana — I use one banana to make one large or two smaller (kid-size) smoothies. For the creamiest banana smoothie, use frozen banana slices (I've shared how I freeze bananas for. Healthy watermelon smoothie on a wood background.