Banana Strawberry Sabja Smoothie.
You can cook Banana Strawberry Sabja Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Strawberry Sabja Smoothie
- You need 1 tablespoon of sabja seeds.
- It's 1 cup of frozen strawberries, washed and hulled.
- Prepare 2 of fresh bananas, peeled and sliced.
- You need 1 cup of fresh curd.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed Ice.
- It's 1 tablespoon of honey, if needed to sweeten.
- You need 1 pinch of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of strawberry syrup (optional).
Banana Strawberry Sabja Smoothie step by step
- Soak sabja seeds in a cup of water for 5 minutes. Strain and keep aside..
- Add all ingredients and half of sabja seeds to a blender, and pulse until combined..
- Pour into 2 glasses and add a teaspoon of soaked sabja seeds into each glass. Give a stir..
- Garnish with whole strawberry and serve immediately..
- My tip - If the smoothie is too thick, add some water or ice. If it is too thin, add more fruit..