Recipes: Delicious Mixed fruit yoghurt smoothie
Mixed fruit yoghurt smoothie. A fruit and yogurt smoothie makes a delicious, healthy breakfast or afternoon snack. Once you get the hang of achieving the right ratio of fruit to yogurt, experiment by adding different types of fruits and sweeteners. This article has recipes for four different types of fruit and yogurt smoothies: strawberry.
It mixed up well and was easy to drink. View full nutritional breakdown of Single Serving Mixed Fruit/Yogurt Smoothie calories by ingredient. It can be made with a stick blender instead of getting the big one dirty for just one drink! You can have Mixed fruit yoghurt smoothie using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed fruit yoghurt smoothie
- Prepare 1 of apple.
- Prepare 1/2 of pomegranate.
- It's 2 cups of papaya pieces.
- You need 2 of oranges.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar(optional).
- Prepare 500 ml of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped cashew almond.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Adding Greek yogurt to smoothies, or substituting it in the place of milk, ice cream and even regular yogurt, creates a rich and creamy consistency that satisfies without extra sugar, saturated fat and additives. To reduce the sugar content, substitute a leafy green for one of their fruits. Smoothies are pretty easy to make. You can add just about any fruit and whip it up.
Mixed fruit yoghurt smoothie step by step
- Extract juice of orange, pomegranate. Take a mixing jar.Add apple and papaya pieces, yoghurt, sugar, cardamom powder,salt, vanilla essence into the jar. And blend until smooth.Then strain juice with the help of the sieve..
- Again add the juice into the jar.Add pomegranate and orange juice. Blend well and pour into glasses.Add chopped cashew and almond. Put into refrigerator for cooling. Serve cool..
This is a BIG favorite in my house as well as my childrens' friends Put all the fruit in followed by the yogurt, milk and sugar. Blend on high till well mixed and "frothy". Optional and faster way to make the shake is to. This mixed berry smoothie is simply frozen berries, banana, vanilla Greek yogurt, liquid of your choice, and sweetener if you desire. I buy bags of mixed frozen berries and always have a few in the freezer for when a smoothie craving strikes.