Recipes: Delicious Mango smoothie
Mango smoothie. Learn how to make a mango smoothie without yogurt, banana or milk. This ultra creamy mango smoothie is the best summertime smoothie recipe. It's made with fresh mango and a handful of ingredients (dairy or dairy-free) for the ultimate thirst quencher.
Well, this mango smoothie tastes like the most glorious double-thick, creamy, smooth mango custard you've ever imagined. Lightly sweetened with honey and banana, this healthy mango smoothie is perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. It's perfectly creamy and oh-so good! You can have Mango smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango smoothie
- You need 2 of ripe mangoes peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of banana chopped.
- It's 1 small bowl of cold milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of small bowl curd.
- It's 2 tablespoons of milk powder.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of small cubes ice.
Whip up this refreshing mango smoothie recipe for an instant energy boost! This delicious mango smoothie is a tropical paradise for your tastebuds. It's ultra creamy and you can use fresh or.. Smoothie Without Yogurt Recipes on Yummly
Mango smoothie step by step
- First arrange all ingredients near you,chopped it.
- Take a blender put mango and banana pieces blend it then add pinch of salt.
- Next add the cold milk, curd, milk powder along with ice cubes blend it until it is perfect as a smoothie.
- Pour it to the serving glass delicious smoothie is ready..
Mango Smoothie is always a huge hit with the kids. This delectable recipe comes together with five ingredients in less than five minutes. Make it for breakfast, lunch or for an after school treat. This mango smoothie is made with frozen mango, yogurt, banana and juice, all blended together A healthy mango smoothie is just what I crave when the weather gets hot, or when I need a quick meal. If you're new to making smoothies, you'll learn pretty quickly that they're some of the most flexible recipes out there.