Le sucre a couvert des fraises.
You can have Le sucre a couvert des fraises using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Le sucre a couvert des fraises
- It's 4 of strawberries.
- It's 1 handful of white sugar or a drizzle of maple syrup.
- It's 1 glass of water (with 12 ice cubes in it).
Le sucre a couvert des fraises step by step
- Cut the tops of the strawberries.
- Dip the tips and sugar and set the strawberries on that side.
- Dip your pointer finger in the water (not a lot) and rub the water on the strawberry’s sides.
- Roll the sides in sugar.
- Place in a jar.
- Shake for 5 minutes (non stop) by now it should have formed a light syrup.
- Take the strawberries out and....
- Notes: when you are shaking the strawberries, shake roughly! This should help brake down the nasty outer layer on the strawberries. It will be good when purée starts appearing on the sides!.