Chewy Gingerbread Cookies. LOVE this Ginger Molasses Cookies recipe! These ginger cookies are perfectly soft and chewy, spiced with lots of ginger, cinnamon and cloves, easy to make, and irresistibly delicious. Crisp gingerbread cookies have their place, of course, but sometimes, you want to soften them up a little bit, don't you?
To her recipe, I add a little more molasses and increase the amount of spice favors. Seriously the best gingerbread cookies ever! Big soft and chewy Paleo Gingerbread Cookies that you won't be able to stop eating! You can cook Chewy Gingerbread Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chewy Gingerbread Cookies
- You need 1/2 kg of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 2 tsp of all spice.
- You need 150 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 150 grams of melted butter.
- You need 100 grams of honey.
No one will know these delicious ginger cookies are Paleo. Perfect for a healthy Christmas/winter holiday cookie! This is my favorite Gingerbread Cookie recipe! It makes perfectly soft and chewy cookies and they I've always loved gingerbread cookies but I'm not so much of a fan of the cracker-like ones so I.
Chewy Gingerbread Cookies instructions
- Mix the flour with the baking soda, all spice, and sugar..
- Add the eggs, butter and honey..
- Knead into a bowl, roll it out and cut out shapes with cookie cutters, and decorate as you wish..
- Bake at 300 fahrenheit for 10-13 minutes..
Gingerbread cookies make such a fabulous treat and they are such a classic cookie to enjoy. Skip the old fashion Gingerbread cookies. Try this delicious soft and chewy gingerbread cookies recipe. A Gingerbread Cookie for True Gingerbread-Lovers. Yes, those gingerbread cookies decorated with icing and gumdrops are cute Soft & Chewy Gingerbread Cookies.