Recipe: Perfect Vegan cake (no allergens)
Vegan cake (no allergens). Bake one of these epic vegan cake recipes to impress even non-vegans at your next party. Chocolate, cheesecake, strawberry & much more! Is there really any better way to show someone love than by baking them a cake?
Quick & Easy Chocolate Cake - No eggs. I've heard this question so many times! While traditional cakes usually contain eggs and dairy and are, thus, not vegan, it's super easy to If you want to make a vegan cake, you can't use any eggs or dairy products. You can cook Vegan cake (no allergens) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan cake (no allergens)
- Prepare 30 g of dates.
- You need 30 g of dried figs.
- It's 30 g of puffed quinoa.
- It's 5 g of water.
- You need of Base.
- Prepare 20 g of lemon juice (juice from half lemon).
- It's 100 g of honey.
- You need 150 g of cooked chickpea.
- Prepare 400 ml (1 can) of full fat coconut milk.
- It's 60 g of coconut oil.
- It's 60 g of coconut butter.
- Prepare of Flavours.
- You need 150 g of blueberries.
- You need 150 g of strawberries.
- You need 150 g of blackberries.
- Prepare of Coconut flour.
- You need of Chocolate layer.
- You need 70 g of Chocolate mass.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of Coconut milk.
- It's 1 tsp of Orange zest.
So no milk, cream, or yogurt. This No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake recipe is a healthy yet decadent dessert! Light fluffy and delicious vegan vanilla cake! Two layers of vanilla sponge, topped with a velvety vegan vanilla frosting and fresh strawberries.
Vegan cake (no allergens) instructions
- Using a hand blender, blend the dates with the figs and the water, until you have a paste. Incorporate the puffed quinoa and place it as the first layer on a springform pan (18cm diameter). Put it aside.
- Blend all the base ingredients together until everything is mixed very well. Divide the base in 2 or 3 equal parts, depending on how many layers or flavors you want to have.
- I’ve used frozen berries, that I’ve thawed in a pan on the stove. Blend the berries with the base and add coconut flour to get a ticker base, that won’t easily pour (I’ve added 2 tablespoons but if you use fresh berries you might have to add more). Add this mixture to the quinoa base and place it in the freezer for about 2hours. Repeat this step with the other berries..
- For the chocolate layer, melt the chocolate mass on water bath (bain marine) with the coconut milk and the orange zest, until you have an easy pouring paste. Place this on top of the cake. As the cake will be frozen, you need to move fast as the chocolate will get tick fast.
- Before serving, take the cake out of the freezer and keep it a room temperature at least 4h ahead, or place it overnight in the refrigerator.
The best vegan orange cake with heaps of orange flavor and a gorgeous color. Light and fluffy and super easy with a gorgeous orange buttercream If you make a purchase through one of those links, Loving It Vegan will receive a small commission from the purchase at no additional cost to you. A fluffy vanilla cake to fix your craving! This prevents the batter from overflowing. Whisk the ingredients together until it forms a smooth batter with no lumps.