How To Prep Diet Mustard Bar-B-Q Sauce
Mustard Bar-B-Q Sauce.
You can cook Mustard Bar-B-Q Sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mustard Bar-B-Q Sauce
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- It's 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of molasses.
- You need 2 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt, more to taste.
- It's 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 1 of large onion grated.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white wine I used a brand from New Zealand.
- It's 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar unfiltered with the mother.
Mustard Bar-B-Q Sauce instructions
- Gather the spices.
- Grate the onion..
- Add the mustard and grated onion to a bowl.
- Add the spices, molasses and mix..
- To a pot add the wine, vinegar, salt, and sugar. Bring to a boil and add the mustard mixture. Simmer 25 minutes stirring occasionally. It will try and stick to the bottom..
- Pour into a container and store in an air tight container it will keep as long as regular mustard..
- Serve with your favorite meats. I hope you enjoy!! This was served on a pulled pork sandwich..