How To Prep Diet Chocolate GingerSpice Cookies
Chocolate GingerSpice Cookies.
You can cook Chocolate GingerSpice Cookies using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate GingerSpice Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It's 1 tbsp of cocoa.
- It's 114 grams of unsalted butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of soft brown sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of black treacle.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of golden syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of boiling water.
- It's 100 grams of dark chocolate.
- You need 100 grams of milk chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
Chocolate GingerSpice Cookies instructions
- Prepare the dough the day before you intend to bake! Start by sifting the flour and spices together into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar together with an electric mixer.
- Add the treacle and golden syrup to your butter mixture and combine.
- In a small mug, combine the baking soda and boiling water.
- Mix half of the dry ingredients into your butter mix, stir.
- Add the baking soda & water to your dough and the remaining dry ingredients, stir.
- Using a sharp knife, chop your chocolate into small shards and chunks, stir into the dough. Make sure that you use nice eating-quality chocolate, not cooking chocolate.
- Cover the bowl containing your dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat a fan-forced oven to 160°C.
- Line a couple of baking trays with baking paper. Sprinkle the granulated sugar onto a plate..
- Roll dough into 1.5 inch balls and then roll the balls through the sugar on the plate, to coat them in sugar. Put your dough balls onto the baking tray, two inches apart and bake for 10 minutes..
- When you take the cookies out of the oven, let them cool on the tray for a couple of minutes before moving to a cooling rack. Enjoy!.