How To Meal Prep Delicious Rosemary Citrus Spritzer
Rosemary Citrus Spritzer.
You can cook Rosemary Citrus Spritzer using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rosemary Citrus Spritzer
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Juice of 3 large oranges.
- Prepare of Juice of 2 lemons.
- You need of Zest of 1 lemon.
- You need 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- It's 1 bottle of sprite or Soda water.
- You need 1 handful of ice cubes.
Rosemary Citrus Spritzer instructions
- Juice your oranges and lemons and take the zest of one of the lemons.
- Melt sugar in a pan, pour in the juice from your fruits and stir constantly to form a citrus syrup.
- Put in the sprigs of rosemary and lemon zest and take off the heat.
- To a clean glass, put in some ice, then pour in citrus syrup to reach about 1/3 of the glass.
- Top it up with sprite, garnish with lemon slices and serve!.