Mango slush with sago (tapioca pearls) and coconut milk. First cook the tapioca pearl according to the package instructions. Full of mango and coconut goodness studded with yummy sago pearls. Mango Sago is a popular Asian dessert that is commonly found on menus of If you love tapioca pearls or sago pearls. like I do, you can find more recipes and articles about it below.
This recipe is easy to make, calls for very few ingredients. The tapioca pearls glimmer in a rich coconut milk broth, studded with fat, chewy rice balls and small pieces of sweet fruit. His version in The Adobo What worked: Pleasantly chewy tapioca and creamy coconut milk with a generous scoop of sweet mango on top made for a deliciously homey dessert. You can have Mango slush with sago (tapioca pearls) and coconut milk using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango slush with sago (tapioca pearls) and coconut milk
- You need 2 of mangoes (slices into small cubes) I separated 1/4 cup for topping. And the rest is for slush.
- You need of Sweetnesses condensed milk (depends on the sweetness you want).
- Prepare 1 cup of tapioca pearls.
- You need of Coconut milk.
- Prepare of I cup or more ice cubes.
Enter Coconut Sago with Mango, an Asian-inspired dessert that's perfect for those intensely hot summer days. Learn to make this simple yet delicious Mango Sago dessert that is restaurant-worthy. Full of mango and coconut goodness studded with yummy sago pearls. www.foxyfolksy.com #asian #dessert #tapioca #sago #mango #vegan #coconut milk #yummy.
Mango slush with sago (tapioca pearls) and coconut milk step by step
- First cook the tapioca pearl according to the package instructions..
- Remove from the heat and transfer tapioca pearls to a strainer, rinse under cold running water and then drain well. Set aside..
- Using a blender add the mangoes, ice cubes, and one spoonful of sweetened condensed milk..
- Blended together until smooth. Taste it. If it’s not sweet enough then add more condensed milk, and blend it again..
- For assembly, I like to add crushed ice to my glass, then add the mango mixture, stirring well. Add tapioca pearls, then pour the coconut milk and finally topping with sliced mango. And it’s done, enjoy!.
This very common Chinese dessert made with soft and chewy sago, pureed mangoes and coconut cream is a refreshing break from heavy cakes and pies. How to make Mango Tapioca In Coconut Milk. Cook tapioca pearls according to package directions. Combine tapioca pearls and coconut milk mixture in a bowl. Mix well, then divide among serving glasses.