How To Make Delicious Mango Smoothie
Mango Smoothie. Learn how to make a mango smoothie without yogurt, banana or milk. This ultra creamy mango smoothie is the best summertime smoothie recipe. It's made with fresh mango and a handful of ingredients (dairy or dairy-free) for the ultimate thirst quencher.
Well, this mango smoothie tastes like the most glorious double-thick, creamy, smooth mango custard you've ever imagined. Lightly sweetened with honey and banana, this healthy mango smoothie is perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. It's perfectly creamy and oh-so good! You can cook Mango Smoothie using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Smoothie
- You need 1 cup of Mango pulp.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sweetened milk.
- It's 1 scoop of Ice cream.
Whip up this refreshing mango smoothie recipe for an instant energy boost! This delicious mango smoothie is a tropical paradise for your tastebuds. It's ultra creamy and you can use fresh or.. Smoothie Without Yogurt Recipes on Yummly
Mango Smoothie instructions
- Take a bowl and add fresh cream to it..
- Whisk it for sometime..
- After sometime u will see the cream is getting thickened..
- Whisk the cream with the help of whisker of electric beater..
- Add condensed milk to the cream and again whisk it until the cream turns frothy..
- Now add mango pulp puree to the cream and mix it lightly..
- Mix it well and again whisk it for 2-3 minutes..
- U can keep the mixture into the refrigerator for cooling it..
- Once it gets cool u can serve it to the glass and garnish it with dry fruits and ice cream scoop on the top of the glass..
Mango Smoothie is always a huge hit with the kids. This delectable recipe comes together with five ingredients in less than five minutes. Make it for breakfast, lunch or for an after school treat. This mango smoothie is made with frozen mango, yogurt, banana and juice, all blended together A healthy mango smoothie is just what I crave when the weather gets hot, or when I need a quick meal. If you're new to making smoothies, you'll learn pretty quickly that they're some of the most flexible recipes out there.