How to Cook Delicious Lemon tart
You can cook Lemon tart using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon tart
- Prepare Sheet of Pie.
- It's 140 g of cake flour.
- It's 60 g of granulate sugar.
- You need 100 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg (60g-70g).
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need of Lemon Filling.
- You need 40 g of lemon juice.
- Prepare 20 g of water.
- It's 40 g of sugar.
- It's 1 of egg (70g).
- It's 40 g of unsalted butter.
Lemon tart instructions
- Sift the dry ingredients (cake flour,sugar,salt) in a bowl.
- Add butter (soft texture) and whisked egg. Use your clean hand to crumb it gently.
- After it mix together then put on the plastic wrap and make a shape then put it into freezer about 10-20mins to set it up.
- Take it out from the freezer and use a stick to make it flat about 1 inch thick. Cut a shape that fit with your mold..
- Before put into the oven, use a fork to poke holes at the surface of the pie. After that put it into your preheated oven (200°c 10mins) and bake it with 200°c and 15mins.
- Meanwhile, take a clean lemon and get the lemon zest on it then rub with sugar.
- Cut the lemon and get the juice into a small bowl then mix all ingredients together except butter.
- Put the filling ingredients to a pot with medium low heat and keep stirring it until slightly thick.
- Pour it into a bowl then add butter until it become smooth.
- Pour the filling (still warm) into the pie that completely cool then put it into the refrigerator to set. Then it's done!.