Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Gourmet Salmon Cakes
Gourmet Salmon Cakes.
You can have Gourmet Salmon Cakes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gourmet Salmon Cakes
- It's 2 cans of Pink Salmon.
- Prepare 2 cups of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs, beaten.
- You need 6 of Tbsps. Yoplait key lime yogurt or Greek yogurt.
- It's 1 of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Green Pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Red Pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Salmon Juice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Old Bay Seafood seasonings.
- It's 1 Tbsp. of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 Tsp. of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 Tsp. of Cajun seasoning,(slap-ya-mama).
- You need 1/4 Tsp. of Black Pepper.
- You need of Butter or oil for cooking.
Gourmet Salmon Cakes instructions
- In a medium bowl; beat together eggs until well mixed..
- Dice up all vegetables..
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients well..
- Heat butter or oil in skillet(I use cast iron) over medium heat..
- Take about 1/3 cup of salmon cake mixture and make your cakes..
- Put one salmon cake into the skillet at a time; and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side; then remove and set on paper towels..
- Serve with key lime- cilantro rice and a lemon cream pea sauce..