Easiest Way to Meal Prep Yummy Banana smoothies
Banana smoothies. How to Make a Banana Smoothie. Banana smoothies make excellent breakfasts, mid-day snacks, and hangover cures. Since bananas blend so well with other flavors, it's easy to create a smoothie to.
Peel the banana and put it into a blender. Bananas are a great choice for making homemade smoothies. Use them as a base and add different fruits for a quick and easy blended drink. You can have Banana smoothies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana smoothies
- You need 5 of riped bananas.
- It's 1 of large cucumber.
- You need leaves of lettuce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 1 of medium beetroot.
- Prepare of small ginger.
I love myself a banana smoothie. They are hands down the best type of blender drink- in my mind. I have found them to be a healthy way to make thick. Join the GreenBlender Smoothie Club to get five hand crafted smoothie recipes, and all the ingredients you'll need to make them, delivered to your door each week.
Banana smoothies instructions
- Wash banana,lettuce, beetroot, ginger and cucumber and chop them in to small cube or pieces..
- Put all the ingredients in a blender, add water and start blending..
- Make sure everything is blended and smooth..
- You can take it cold.
A green spinach banana super smoothie is however a quick (just three minutes) way to get in a decent breakfast or to charge you up after a workout. Learn how to make an utterly delicious banana smoothie. This recipe is very easy, accenting the taste of fresh bananas with vanilla yogurt and honey. So EASY - make a banana smoothie to your liking with fresh or frozen berries of your choice, banana, yogurt, honey, and ice. Lots more smoothie ideas in the comments!