Peanut Blossom Cookies.
You can have Peanut Blossom Cookies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Blossom Cookies
- It's 1/2 cup of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar, firmly packed.
- It's 1/4 cup of Peanut butter.
- It's 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of Granulated or coarse sugar.
- Prepare 1 packages of Chocolate kisses (3/4 lb. approx 70 candies).
Peanut Blossom Cookies instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, 1/2 cp sugar and brown sugar..
- Add in dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in 1/2 cp sugar..
- Set 1 1/2 inch apart on a baking sheet..
- Bake at 350°F oven for 8-10 minutes..
- Press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie..
- Bake for an additional 2-3 minutes. This will allow the chocolate kiss to stick to the cookie..
- Place cookies on baking rack to cool..