You can have Mexican Cochinos`Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Cochinos`Cookies
- It's 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shortening.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of unsulfured molasses.
- It's 6 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- It's 1 pinch of ginger.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
Mexican Cochinos`Cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 350 & parchment line a baking sheet."The Original"recipe of Puercitos is almost identical to this but I could not find cookie cutters the shape of piggys..:-).
- incorporate flour, baking soda,& spices to a bowl set aside..
- add shortening & sugar together cream really well till nice and fluffy. Add in 1 egg & vanilla, & molasses whip again..
- add in flour mix & milk combine well..
- scramble slightly your other egg & set aside you'll be doing a egg wash on cookies.
- flour a surface lightly roll out dough and cut shapes desired. Add to cookie sheet brush with egg wash. Bake 15-18 minutes.Enjoy!!.