You can have Fruit Trifle using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Trifle
- Prepare of Vanilla Sponge cake layer.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of Homemade/store bought.
- It's of Custard layer.
- It's 6-7 tbsp of Custard powder.
- It's 1/12 litre+1 cup of Milk (cold/room temp.).
- Prepare of Jelly layer.
- It's 1 pack of Any berry jelly crystals (red colour).
- It's 1 pack of Mango/pineapple/banana jelly crystals.
- Prepare 2+2 cups of Water.
- It's of Fruits layer.
- You need 1 of Fresh fruits/ cocktail tin.
- It's of Dry fruit (optional) crushed.
- Prepare of Vanilla pudding layer.
- You need 1 pack of Vanilla pudding powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk(cold).
- It's of Whipped cream layer.
- You need 200 ml of Whipping cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Icing sugar (optional).
Fruit Trifle step by step
- Prepare custard as directed on box. Set aside to cool..
- Prepare jelly of both flavours and cool at room temperature and then keep in refrigerator to settle well down..
- In a bowl add vanilla pudding powder and cold milk and whisk well until fluffy smooth mixture is ready..
- Whipp the whipping cream until stiff peaks are formed. Separate the 1/3 portion of cream and put it into icing bag..
- If you are using fruit cocktail then drain it well..
- Now comes the most interesting step to set the layers. Make slices of the sponge and make a layer at the bottom of bowl..
- Spread the custard mixture smoothly over the cake layer..
- Cut the jelly into cubes and spread evenly on custard..
- Make a beautiful layer of fruits over the jellies layer..
- Put vanilla pudding over fruit layer and make smooth surface..
- Spread a generous layer of whipped cream over vanilla pudding layer..
- Repeat the steps to make different layers until bowl gets full..
- Decorate with whipped cream (icing bag), jelly and some fruits(dry fruits can be used)..