Recipes: Yummy Smoothy Atta Halwa
Smoothy Atta Halwa.
You can have Smoothy Atta Halwa using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoothy Atta Halwa
- Prepare 150 grams of atta powder.
- It's 300 grams of sugar.
- You need 100 grams of palm sugar.
- It's 50 ml of ghee.
- You need 50 grams of cashew nuts.
- It's as needed of Water.
Smoothy Atta Halwa step by step
- Take 150 grams of atta powder, knead them into a chapati batter and soak it in water for 4 hours..
- After 4 hours, squeeze out the milk from atta. Then strain the entire batter and take the milk alone..
- In a kadhai pour the extracted atta milk and heat them in low flame. After 30 minutes the mixture starts thickening. Stir them continuously..
- Meanwhile take 100 grams of palm jaggery and heat them with 200 ml of water in medium flame. After 7-8 minutes jaggery dissolves completely and becomes thick..
- After 1 hour start adding cardamom powder and roasted cashews..
- Finally after 1.30 hrs the mixture becomes entirely thick and it is non sticky to the kadhai. Smoothy Atta Halwa is ready to serve now..